Monday, June 26, 2017

Super Easy Yoda Project

Hey, y'all, long time no see. Our building got destroyed in a storm back in March and we've been working on getting a new one and getting the roof of the house and our carport rebuilt. Still have our kitchen ceiling to finish and the carport, but we have made some progress. Hasn't been much crafting or anything going on because my craft room was full of stuff from the building. This project, I did here in the livingroom because it is so easy. I think it looks cute though.

I saw this Yoda shopping bag at the Dollar General and had to have it. He looks so cute and it was only $1.00 so how could I pass it up.

 By the time we got to the truck I'd already decided I wanted to cut one side out and frame it. Not sure what I'm gonna do with the other side.

Easy as pie. I think it looks pretty cool in the green frame with the orange matte. I wonder if Roy will let me hang him in the kitchen? That is where I planned to hang something in that green frame....lol This would be a good upcycle project for any old shopping bags you have laying around that are pretty or cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment