Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Easy Hanging Owl Craft

This was almost too easy to call it a craft project, but then again, that's the only kind I can really do. I like how this project turned out and anyone can do it. You might even try it with your kids.

I bought the wood owl from Walmart. It is very thin wood and comes with the thing to hang it up already attached.





Next, I picked out the scrapbook paper I liked and traced the owl onto the back of it and cut it out. I also used some ink on the edges just so the wood wouldn't show. I used green to match my paper.




Then I decoupaged the paper owl onto the wooden owl.




Finally, I bought some raised stickers and used them for eyes. I think it's cute.





What do y'all think? It was super easy but looks pretty neat hanging up.

No comments:

Post a Comment